Wednesday, October 19, 2011

And God Provides - Truth!

Scripture, is what I needed earlier to cling to.  In order to leave my self pitty and disgust with myself behind I had to have a concrete message to focus on.  He provided!  I often ask God for a specific solution in the form of scripture and HE ALWAYS GIVES IT TO ME!!!  HOW COOL IS THAT!!!

Habakkuk 3:18,19
Yet, I will exalt in the Lord, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.  The Lord God is my strength, And He has made my feet like hinds' feet, And makes me walk on high places. 

From Bible study:  This means if you cling to God's Word- believe Him, obey Him, not turn away no matter how difficult it gets - you will be able to preserve, to possess your soul.  Your soul is what makes you, you.  Faith wins!  It keeps your heart and mind under control.  (taken from, Faithful Abundant True, Arthur, Shirer, Moore)

1 John 5:4-5
4 For whatever is born of God overcomes the world;  and this is the victory that has overcome the world- our faith. 5 Who is the one who overcomes the world,  but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?

Awesome!  Friends, as you and I carry on with that which we are up too , let the burdons rest and your work find a glorious purpose.  If that doesn't come to easy, simply ask God to open your eyes and see from His perspective that which we should be up too!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment