Wednesday, October 19, 2011

No Negative Thoughts!

What if I chose to not let all of the negative thoughts about myself fester and sit upon my shoulders.  I want to say that picking up my home, organizing the clutter, putting clothes and toys away completely throws me for a loop and makes me feel like an idiot for not being able to keep  up with it all. So overwhelming.  I even pulled out my Fly Lady book for some inspiration and that just frustrated me even more. 

 But I will try starting today to reference a Bible verse,that combats those feeling which obviously are not coming from my heavenly Father above.  So mister satan, you have no hold over me.  My God created me strong and equipped me for all I get to do these days. 

I will hold my tongue and whisper or shout a verse that, in the depths of the clean clothes that are piled high, or the midst of random toys that have no specific place to call home, can pull me from my sorrowful self pitty pit and somehow glorify God! 

Sincerely, Brooke Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment