Monday, October 17, 2011

TOO BLESSED TO BE THAT STRESSED!

Well, accomplished much today although no one but me would be able to tell it.  Lots of laundary done, but not all put away,  toothpaste is still screaming at me as it dots the counter and sink in boys bathroom,  a wonderful meal filled all of my boys bellies, they are each sleeping on clean sheets. I trace thier beautiful faces with my fingers, asking God to keep them and protect them.  Thanking Him for such abundant blessings in the flesh. 

 I will end this day thankful for the messes I get to tend to , thankful for the cleaning supplies and elbow grease that will clean bathrooms tomorrow,  blessed knowing we have 3 amazing children that don't care that the clothes didn't get put away, but know they are dearly and deeply loved!!!

I tried reading 3 days worth of the Bible study, Faithful, Abundant True, and my poor mind had a hard time not falling asleep as i read the text.  I did ask my Heavenly Father to pour into me, to open my mind and my ears to receive what He had ready for me.  I did get out of it that Jesus interceeds for us.  Amazing!
 I'll plug in, maybe first thing in the morning and read with a more refreshed mind. 
Tomorrow is our 14th anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I could cry thinking about what an amazing man I share my life with but that will wait till tomorrow:)

Sincerely, Brooke Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment