Sunday, October 16, 2011



What does God want me doing with myself? 
 So many gifts to share, so many people in need.  The waste around me sickens me.  My home is a chaotic mess.  I want peace, calm and excitement.  God has blessed me with so much, He hasn’t provided these blessings to overwhelm me.  How do I organize “all of this?”  I am on a journey and I get to steer.  Why do I have to fight to be the one to steer.  I need to take the wheel, God is my rudder and wheel, my true north.  I must have the right foundation for daily success, excellence and a healthy perspective!  That is reading God's word daily.
 My tools, right now, prayer, feverent prayer.  I don’t want to waste each day toiling with the chaotic spinning of oneself.   I know a woman who is a mess, she spins herself in a constant circle but not seeming to make any progress.  Dealing with her is frustrating. It’s more than frustrating, its maddening and makes me swear. 
I know, as a Christian, I shouldn't say that, but lets be real ok.  I sometimes swear and yes, I am working on that one. 
I don't want to dissapoint God. I want to rise up and accomplish what He is asking of me.   So hear we go.  I'll plug in daily with real life stuff going on that is hopefully always linked to my foundation as a Christian.  I said REAL. 
Romans 12: 9-21 is my realm,  that pretty much sums up my bubble, what i try to be , how i operate.  My starting point for daily living.  My method of operation. 

Sincerely, Brooke Ann

3 comments:

  1. I commented once and it didn't post for some reason. I will try again. I'm not a girlfriend, but I can't wait to see what your heart says. Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! God has truly blessed us with a daughter and son-in-law who adore each other. Sorry I forgot your anniversary.

    ReplyDelete